Saturday, November 26, 2005

We're Coming Back!

O.K., so it's been a while. That's okay. The little contemplations and meditations will be coming back tomorrow and onwards as I study through Paul's letters. I have concluded a theological survey of Galatians and plan on throwing contemplations up on this site. I would love feedback and conversation. I'm in college now and life is a little crazy--but fun--and over the summer and spring last year, life was even crazier, if it can be believed. Perhaps that has to do with why the contemplations seemed to fizzle out. Nevertheless, I am excited about exploring God's message to us, and I hope you join me for the ride. I should have one contemplation/meditation up every day or every other day, so just check in every now and then.

Blessings in Christ to all who are His disciples!

No comments: